MTI Melinda 10 Bathtub
A MTI 66" x 34" freestanding tub, the Melinda 1 offers a classic clawfoot tub soaking tub with a rolled rim. Chrome and Brushed Nickel feet come standard with white and other powder coated finishes available. The center drain with two backrests provides the option of two bathers. Choose a bath created from glossy white or biscuit acrylic, or matte white DoloMatte. Find your MTI Melinda 10 on sale with free shipping at Tubz.com, the bathtub experts!
MTI | Made in America
Authorized MTI Dealer
Melinda 10 Clawfoot Soaking Tub
Tub Size: 65.75" x 34" x 24"
Water Depth: 13.75"
Maximum Fill: 80 gal to overflow
Bottom Interior: 44" x 23"
Back Rest Angle: 114°
Acrylic Tub Weight: 140#
DoloMatte Tub Weight: 158#
- Acrylic CLX™ | Glossy | White or Biscuit
- DoloMatte™ | Matte | White Only
Buy Your MTI Bath on Sale from the Bathtub Experts!
At Tubz.com we are not just order takers in a call center. We are a small team that takes pride in our personal customer service and the expert knowledge we have accumulated in our 20+ years of experience. Give us a call, we are here to help & offer great sale prices!
Melinda 10 Freestanding Bath
Important Melinda 10 Information
- Soaking Bath
Tub Only | No Jets
Feet are constructed of solid-brass
Chrome or Brushed Nickel
• Claw feet are factory-installed and are not designed to be removed.
• Purchase of MTI's drain kit is recommended to ensure a perfect fit.
• Drain & overflow is exposed. Drain piping extends 6" from bottom of tub shell to the floor. Image to the below indicates a recessed area in the back side of the tub to accommodate drain piping.
• Tub should be installed with the drain side facing towards a wall.
The technical sheet will list the options available on this bath. For details on the options see:
MTI Freestanding Tub Options →
More Melinda Bathtub Sizes/Styles:
Since 1988, MTI Baths has earned a reputation for impeccable quality, innovation and unique customizations for its expansive line of bath products. MTI offers fine products in acrylic, engineered solid stone and wood, all manufactured with care in the USA.
MTI is distinguished from its competitors by the incredible degree of customization that is offered. While preconfigured packages are readily available for ease of ordering, at MTI these are not a limitation but, only the beginning. Because each product is built to order, additions, deletions and modifications to equipment levels and placement can be made, providing the customer with unparalleled customization and a truly personalized product.
Helpful Bathtub Links
• Freestanding Tub Buying Guide
• Freestanding Bathtub
- Shop all Freestanding Tubs
• What is an Air Tub?
- Contact us, we are here to help