MTI Melinda 10 Bathtub
Melinda 10 Clawfoot Soaking Tub
Oval 71" x 35" Freestanding Bathtub
Melinda 1 offers a classic, traditional clawfoot tub with a rolled rim. Chrome and Brushed Nickel feet standard with white and other powder coated finishes available. The center drain with two backrests provides the option of two bathers.
Buy Your MTI Melinda 10 on Sale from Bathtub Experts!
At Tubz.com we are not just order takers in a call center. We are a small team that takes pride in our customer service and the product knowledge we have accumulated in our 20+ years of experience. Give us a call, we are here to help! We will offer you a great sale price with free shipping (48 contiguous states).
Authorized Americh Dealer
Tub Size: 65.75" x 34" x 24"
Water Depth: 13.75"
Maximum Fill: 80 gal to overflow
Bottom Interior: 44" x 23"
Back Rest Angle: 114°
Bathtub Material: Acrylic
Standard MTI Colors: White & Biscuit
Important Melinda 10 Information
Melinda 10 Soaking Tub
MTI Tub Options →
Sale Price Not Listed? Call 866-380-0303
or Click "Send Me a Quote" for Sale Prices
List Price: $5655.00
Tub Only | No Jets
Feet are constructed of solid-brass
Chrome or Brushed Nickel
• Claw feet are factory-installed and are not designed to be removed.
• Purchase of MTI's drain kit is recommended to ensure a perfect fit.
• Drain & overflow is exposed. Drain piping extends 6" from bottom of tub shell to the floor. Image to the below indicates a recessed area in the back side of the tub to accommodate drain piping.
• Tub should be installed with the drain side facing towards a wall.
Melinda 10 Options
MTI creates custom tubs with lots of options | We are here to help 866-380-0303
MADE IN AMERICA
Since 1988, MTI Baths has earned a reputation for impeccable quality, innovation and unique customizations for its expansive line of bath products. MTI offers fine products in acrylic, engineered solid stone and wood, all manufactured with care in the USA.
MTI is distinguished from its competitors by the incredible degree of customization that is offered. While preconfigured packages are readily available for ease of ordering, at MTI these are not a limitation but only the beginning. Because each product is built to order, additions, deletions and modifications to equipment levels and placement can be made, providing the customer with unparalleled customization and a truly personalized product.
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Freestanding Tub
• Freestanding Bath
- List of all Freestanding Tubs
• Air Tub
- Find out how Air Systems Vary
- Contact us, we are here to help