Customer Service Quick Links
More Helpful Tubz.com Links:
Since April of 1999 Tubz.com has been offering our customers high quality bathroom and kitchen products backed with product knowledge and great customer service. No shopping cart? Call us old fashion. We like to talk directly to our customers to make sure we can get them what they need in the time frame needed. We value the relationships we are able to establish by talking directly with our customers.
Give Us a call - 866-380-0303
More about tubz.com →
Tubz.com is an authorized dealer for all of the brands we carry. All products we sell carries the manufacturer's full warranty.
(Contiguous US Only)
Please inspect your packages immediately. Confirm the accuracy of the order and verify that all products have arrived in satisfactory condition. We must be contacted within 24 hours of receipt for damage or shortage notification.
- Deliveries are curb side; you will need to unload the product from the truck. For other options please give the delivery company a call and they can quote & bill you special shipping prices.
- We make every effort to deliver your product to you. However, we can only request that deliveries are made residential. The freight company will have the option to decline that delivery. This will only occur if they are unable to get to you (for example a gated community or remote location). When this occurs you will be responsible for making other arrangements with that freight company. We have the right to waive any free shipping claims on tubs for those being delivered to remote areas.
- We appreciate your business and we will do whatever possible to satisfy your needs.
It is an ICC law that if there is no report of damage to either the packing and or/product you have accepted this merchandise as is. Once our vendor has shipped your item, you are responsible for setting up the delivery appointment and keeping it. We will not be responsible for any re-delivery or storage fees incurred.
When delivery is made you must!!!!
• Maintain the delivery person on site until complete inspection of merchandise is made.
• If the delivery driver is unwilling to allow you to open the box call us immediately before refusing delivery we may be able to negotiate a solution. If you are unable to reach us refuse delivery, we will make the necessary arrangements for redelivery of your item.
• Completely open box/crate, remove any packing material from around product.
• Inspect merchandise for any damage to piping, legs, acrylic, etc.
• If there is any damage note what it is on the delivery ticket.
• If the product is delivered in unusable condition you may refuse delivery.
• If you sign for the product and you later find shipping damage you will be responsible for any claims against the freight company. We will provide you the information you need to file the appropriate claim.
• Please take the time to inspect your merchandise immediately and follow these instructions or we will not be able to file a claim with the carrier who damaged the product. Therefore we will not be able to reimburse you for any costs necessary to fix a damaged item.
All Tubz.com products are shipped to you directly from the manufacturer via a third-party company. We have no control over the delivery times, trucks, drivers or the practices of the local trucking terminal. We do work closely with our manufacturers and the issues encountered are minimal. We will help you with anything we can but some situations are beyond our control and not caused by Tubz.com.
If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier – in such case all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer. Any additional freight carrier's fees such as re-delivery, special notification, storage due to lack of response to appointment requests, returns due to lack of response and lift-gate services, are the responsibility of the customer (unless otherwise noted on your order). The customer is also responsible for additional charges caused by a change of address without notification in the required amount of time (7 days prior to delivery).
Due to manufacturer price increases, prices are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to ensure that the prices listed on our web site are accurate. Tubz.com will not be held liable for any typographical or price errors.
Click here to email us for a quote. Or give us a call at 866-380-0303
We accept Maser Card, Visa & Discover. Charges will be applied to your credit card at the time we process your order. We also accept checks and money orders; orders will be placed when funds are received.
All sales are considered final. Merchant charge backs are not allowed unless pre-approved. Please contact us with any concerns about your purchase. We do everything possible to make sure all our customers are satisfied with our products and services.
If your order has not been shipped, your order can be changed or canceled within 24 hours of placing the order. All canceled orders will incur a processing charge and restock fee. Charges depend on manufacturer's policies.
Other items can be returned within 30 days of receipt. A restocking fee of 25% or more (varies among manufacturers) will be charged. Initial shipping charges are not refundable and the customer is responsible for shipping the items back to the manufacture. Returned items must be returned in the original packaging and in 100% resalable condition. Returns are inspected upon receipt, if found to be not saleable, a refund will not be issued.
No unauthorized returns will be accepted. Please contact us prior to returning any items. All returns must have Returned Goods Authorization Number (RGA) clearly marked on the package. No credit will be issued without this number.
If the product you receive is damaged call us 866-380-0303 within 24 hours of receiving the product.
Delivery time on faucets and sinks that the manufacturer has in stock is 10-14 business days. For items the manufacturer doesn't have in stock delivery time can take 4 -8 weeks.
We do not guarantee any delivery times. Our manufacturers ship their products directly to you. We may request ship dates or let you know the estimated delivery date but the actual date is out of our control. Please do not schedule contractors until your product arrives. We will not be responsible for any inconvenience or monetary loss, penalty or extra charge incurred should any delivery take longer than anticipated. You can call us to check on your products at 866-380-0303.
We appreciate your business and we will do whatever possible to satisfy your needs. Please let us know if there's anything we can do: Connie@tubz.com or (866) 380-0303
(Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm CST)
All legal disputes settled in the state of Wisconsin
Bath Tech of Appleton will not be held responsible for any costs incurred due to manufacturer's warranty or claims.