MTI Hamilton 403 Freestanding Bathtub
A MTI composite tub, the Hamilton 403 is a 66" x 31" freestanding oval bath with a recessed base and curving sides that form a soft "s" shape. This bath speaks of elegance. Soak in a tub only or enjoy the bubbles of an air system. Center drain and 2 backrest allows a bather to choose the best view. Both sides provide lumbar support. Mineral composite bath made from natural granite, marble and dolomitic limestone, finished with a glossy coating. Find your MTI Hamilton 403 on sale with free shipping at Tubz.com, the bathtub experts!
MTI | Made in America
Authorized MTI Dealer
Hamilton 403 Mineral Composite Soaking or Air Bath
Exterior Dimension: 66" x 31" x 23"
Bottom Interior: 50" x 21.5"
Water Level: 16.5"
Maximum Fill: 80 gal to overflow
Soaker Weight: 430 lbs
Back Rest Angle: 110°
Drain Type: Center
Material: Mineral Composite
Standard Color: White Glossy Finish
Integrated Slotted Overflow
White Toe-Tap Drain
Buy Your MTI Bath on Sale from the Bathtub Experts!
At Tubz.com we are not just order takers in a call center. We are a small team that takes pride in our personal customer service and the expert knowledge we have accumulated in our 20+ years of experience. Give us a call, we are here to help & offer great sale prices with free shipping!
Hamilton 403 Freestanding Tub
Important Hamilton Information
Soaking Bath | No Jets
20 Air Jets
Heated Air Blower
Waterproof Remote Control
110 Volt 15 Amp GFCI
• Before ordering or installing, please consider future access to equipment.
• Integrated overflow with toe tap drain included.
• Air baths require job site preparations for remote mounting the blower and required check valve. Check valve must be installed higher than the rim of the tub.
• Waterproof remote control included. Keypad is shipped loose and may be mounted nearby.
• Faucet valves cannot be installed on this tub model.
Cosmopolitan Baths Features & Options →
Matching Cosmopolitan Shower Bases →
More Hamilton Bathtub Sizes:
Mineral Composite Tub
This material is a high-quality mineral composite mixture of ground natural elements and high-grade binding agents, with a tough, state-of-the-art chemically-bonded coated finish specially formulated for MTI. This creates a bath that is:
- UV and stain-resistance for easy care and longevity
- Non-porous surface for hygiene
- Shock-resistant for durability.
- High insulating properties for longer soaks
- CSA listed
Since 1988, MTI Baths has earned a reputation for impeccable quality, innovation and unique customizations for its expansive line of bath products. MTI offers fine products in acrylic, engineered solid stone and wood, all manufactured with care in the USA.
MTI is distinguished from its competitors by the incredible degree of customization that is offered. While preconfigured packages are readily available for ease of ordering, at MTI these are not a limitation but, only the beginning. Because each product is built to order, additions, deletions and modifications to equipment levels and placement can be made, providing the customer with unparalleled customization and a truly personalized product.
Helpful Bathtub Links
• Freestanding Tub Buying Guide
• Freestanding Bathtub
- Shop all Freestanding Tubs
• What is an Air Tub?
- Contact us, we are here to help