MTI Elena 140 Freestanding Bathtub
Elena 140 | 66 x 32 Oval SculptureStone™ Soaking or Air Bath
Elena 140 offers a very delicate design that features a semi-rolled rim. For a more modern touch, choose the flat rim option. Pedestal option for the soaking tub. MTI Award winning tub design. This 66" bath offers ample leg room. With the center drain and 2 backrest, the tub can be enjoyed by two bathers. Lounge in a tub only or enjoy the massaging bubbles of an air system. The air system comes with a pedestal base.
Buy Your MTI Elena 140 on Sale from Bathtub Experts!
At Tubz.com we are not just order takers in a call center. We are a small team that takes pride in our customer service and the product knowledge we have accumulated in our 20+ years of experience. Give us a call, we are here to help! We will offer you a great sale price with free shipping (48 contiguous states).
Authorized MTI Dealer
Authorized Americh Dealer
Exterior Dimension: 66" x 31.75" x 20.5" - 23.5"
Bottom Interior: 51" x 25"
Water Level: 18"
Maximum Fill: 95 gal to overflow
Soaker Weight: 212 lbs
Air Bath Weight: 242 lbs
Back Rest Angle: 105°
Drain Type: Center
Standard Colors: White Matte Finish
Chrome Toe Tap Drain (PVC)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MTI Price Change March 1st.
Order Now and Save More!
Important Elena 140 Information
Elena 140 Freestanding Tub
Sale Price Not Listed? Call 866-380-0303
or Click "Send Me a Quote" for Sale Prices
- Soaker | No Pedestal
S140AR | Rolled Rim
S140AF | Flat Rim
List Price: $7485.00
Soaking Bath | No Jets
- Soaker | Pedestal
S140BR | Rolled Rim
S140BF | Flat Rim
List Price: $8105.00
Soaking Bath | No Jets
- Air Bath | Pedestal
AST140BR | Rolled Rim
AST140BF | Flat Rim
List Price: $12255.00
20 Air Jets
Heated Air Blower
Waterproof Remote Control
110 Volt 15 Amp GFCI
• Optional pedestal base increases overall height of the tub by 3”; flat rim feature reduces height by 1”.
• Includes an integrated slotted overflow, requiring onsite installation of provided toe tap drain kit. May also be specified without an overflow (see local codes).
• Air baths require job site preparations for remote mounting the blower and required check valve. Check valve must be installed higher than the rim of the tub. The keypad is shipped loose and may be mounted on a nearby wall or decking. A waterproof remote control is also included. Please read installation manual prior to ordering. ˚
• Requires use of a wall-mounted or freestanding tub filler
Boutique Solid Surface Bathtub
Created from SculptureStone™, a mixture of ground natural minerals and high-performance resins that are liquefied, poured and then hardened. The result is molded stone. 100% solid. This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
All Boutique Collection tubs are handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Rim can be ordered rolled or flat
Biscuit Matte Finish Upgrade
Gloss Finish Upgrade (White or Biscuit)
Flat Rim Exterior Color (Gloss Only)
Drain Color Upgrades: White, Brushed Nickel, Polished Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze
Solid-Brass Drain Shoe
All Boutique Bathtub Features & Options →
24" x 14" x 2"
List Price: $1000.00
Best Price: Contact Us
Technical & Options
MADE IN AMERICA
Boutique Care and Cleaning Instructions
Since 1988, MTI Baths has earned a reputation for impeccable quality, innovation and unique customizations for its expansive line of bath products. MTI offers fine products in acrylic, engineered solid stone and wood, all manufactured with care in the USA.
MTI is distinguished from its competitors by the incredible degree of customization that is offered. While preconfigured packages are readily available for ease of ordering, at MTI these are not a limitation but only the beginning. Because each product is built to order, additions, deletions and modifications to equipment levels and placement can be made, providing the customer with unparalleled customization and a truly personalized product.
The ESS surface of all MTI Boutique tubs is among the highest quality surfaces available. Its hard, non-porous surface prevents dirt from accumulating and resists stains better than other materials. This tub is made of resin and natural minerals and may have minor variations in color and surface texture throughout the tub. This is normal and part of the unique, hand-crafted beauty for products made from natural minerals such as MTI's Engineered Solid Stone. With normal use, the ESS will retain its beauty with only a minimal amount of care. To maintain the elegant look of the ESS surface, follow these simple steps:
1) MTI recommended cleaning products:
Matte Finish: mild dish soap and water.
Gloss Finish: mild dish soap and water or products specifically made for cleaning granite or other high-gloss counter surfaces (e.g. Countertop Magic). Do not apply to the floor of the tub, as some products may make the tub slippery.
2) Remove dust or dry dirt with a soft, damp cloth.
3) Clean grease, oil, paint or ink stains with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol. Dry with a soft, dry cloth.
4) Never use any abrasive cleaners. If any product feels gritty when rubbed between your fingers, it is NOT safe to use on your gloss or high-gloss ESS product.
5) Avoid using razor blades or other sharp objects that might scratch the surface.
6) Do not use harsh chemicals, such as hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide, paint thinner, chloride solvents or any strong acid or base, as this will permanently damage the finish. Also avoid any cleaners that include lime removal agents such as CLR or Lime-A-Way, as these can also damage the finish.
7) Avoid any bath products that contain natural or artificial dyes. Test product first on an inconspicuous area before using.
The MTI tub has been designed and engineered to resist scratches and stains when used properly. The durable finish will resist food acids and should not stain under normal bathroom conditions. If you do damage the tub, minor cuts and scratches can usually be buffed or polished out of the finish by a qualified professional.
All Boutique Tubs
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Freestanding Tub
• Freestanding Bath
- List of all Freestanding Tubs
• Air Tub
- Find out how Air Systems Vary
- Contact us, we are here to help