MTI Boutique Tubs | Freestanding Air & Soaking Bathtubs
SculptureStone™ Solid Surface Baths
Warm & inviting, these freestanding tubs are like no others. Inspired, award-winning designs formed and handcrafted by artisans using SculptureStone™ (also referred to as Engineered Solid Stone® / ESS®). This creates bathtubs that are 100% solid, mostly organic, beautiful and easy to maintain. Award-winning, inspired designs formed and handcrafted by artisans, one at a time in the USA.
MTI Boutique Collection tubs are individually manufactured and handcrafted using the highest-quality materials. Each product is built according to the specifications of the customer when it is ordered. Multiple quality control checks are employed, including individual water-testing and component operation. MTI's goal is to provide customers with handcrafted, quality products that meet their needs and desires.
MTI Boutique Bathtubs by Size
Boutique Collection Tub Features:
Boutique Collection tubs are available as soakers or with air bath, in white or biscuit with a matte or high-gloss finish. Their seamless elegance bespeaks the master craftsmanship and care that goes into each unique piece.
• MTI solid stone tubs are constructed using MTI’s proprietary SculptureStone™ material, also known as Engineered Solid Stone® or ESS® material.
• SculptureStone is a mixture of ground natural minerals and high-performance resins that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
• Approximately 65% of the material is organic, including materials mined from the earth, making it quite "Green".
• The result is molded stone. 100% solid.
• In contrast to some composite material products on the market, MTI Boutique Collection products are solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas, and no surface coating.
• This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
• All Boutique Collection tubs are tubs are handcrafted with pride in the USA.
There are a number of products on the market that may appear to be the same, but in reality they are quite different. Products referred to as "solid-surface" or "composite" may be constructed using cultured marble, limestone or something similar. There may also be hollow areas in the product, and frequently a surface coating is applied. Some of these products may even be less expensive, but they are not the same as the ESS products in the Boutique Collection.
Boutique Air Bath Tub Features:
• Multiple air jets are strategically placed for comfort and maximum therapeutic benefit.
• Air jets include built-in, anti-return check valves for hygienic operation.
• Whisper-quiet heated blower fosters comfort.
• Ceramic heating element provides efficient operation.
Boutique Collection Options:
• Bathtub Colors
Standard Color | Matte White
Optional: Matte Biscuit, Gloss White or Biscuit
Splashes of color with neutral whites, taupes and grays add a new dimension and depth to any room. MTI is happy to offer their new organic colors, from the earth to the sky, paired with our cutting-edge Boutique line of products. Choose from six colors for accent or integration with your bathroom. Color is Gel Coat for durability. The color will be on the exterior of the tub or sink bowl, leaving the white or biscuit SculptureStone visible on the inside.
• Available only as a Gloss finish. Interior can be gloss or matte finish.
• Flat Rim tubs and sinks only
Colors shown are for reference purposes only. Exact matches are not possible.
Standard Color | Polished Chrome
Finish upgrades must be ordered with tub
Optional Metallic: Brushed Nickel, Polished Nickel, Matte Black or Oil Rubbed Bronze
Optional White: Matte or Glossy
-Constructed of MTI's SculptureStone® material, drain cover has the same smooth, durable surface as the boutique tub
More Information →
10.25" x 15.75"
Black or Aqua
Support for head, neck & lumbar (rolled up)
More Information →
• Faucet Stand
Faucet stands allow you to mount roman tub or wall mounted faucets near the tub.
• Tub Trays
Ideal surface for holding a book or beverage or bath accessories
• Tub Tables
Ideal for placement of bathroom accessories. Not designed to be used as a seat.
More Information →
• Floor-Mounted High-Flow Tub Filler
Ideal for freestanding tubs. Features high-flow design (15 gallons per minute at 45 psi) and faucet body and hand-held shower. Swivel filler spout has a 10" reach. Modern or traditional designs complement most faucet manufacturers' lavatory and shower faucets.
- More Information →
MADE IN AMERICA
Boutique Care and Cleaning Instructions
Since 1988, MTI Baths has earned a reputation for impeccable quality, innovation and unique customizations for its expansive line of bath products. MTI offers fine products in acrylic, engineered solid stone and wood, all manufactured with care in the USA.
MTI is distinguished from its competitors by the incredible degree of customization that is offered. While preconfigured packages are readily available for ease of ordering, at MTI these are not a limitation but only the beginning. Because each product is built to order, additions, deletions and modifications to equipment levels and placement can be made, providing the customer with unparalleled customization and a truly personalized product.
The ESS surface of all MTI Boutique tubs is among the highest quality surfaces available. Its hard, non-porous surface prevents dirt from accumulating and resists stains better than other materials. This tub is made of resin and natural minerals and may have minor variations in color and surface texture throughout the tub. This is normal and part of the unique, hand-crafted beauty for products made from natural minerals such as MTI's Engineered Solid Stone. With normal use, the ESS will retain its beauty with only a minimal amount of care. To maintain the elegant look of the ESS surface, follow these simple steps:
1) MTI recommended cleaning products:
Matte Finish: mild dish soap and water.
Gloss Finish: mild dish soap and water or products specifically made for cleaning granite or other high-gloss counter surfaces (e.g. Countertop Magic). Do not apply to the floor of the tub, as some products may make the tub slippery.
2) Remove dust or dry dirt with a soft, damp cloth.
3) Clean grease, oil, paint or ink stains with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol. Dry with a soft, dry cloth.
4) Never use any abrasive cleaners. If any product feels gritty when rubbed between your fingers, it is NOT safe to use on your gloss or high-gloss ESS product.
5) Avoid using razor blades or other sharp objects that might scratch the surface.
6) Do not use harsh chemicals, such as hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide, paint thinner, chloride solvents or any strong acid or base, as this will permanently damage the finish. Also avoid any cleaners that include lime removal agents such as CLR or Lime-A-Way, as these can also damage the finish.
7) Avoid any bath products that contain natural or artificial dyes. Test product first on an inconspicuous area before using.
The MTI tub has been designed and engineered to resist scratches and stains when used properly. The durable finish will resist food acids and should not stain under normal bathroom conditions. If you do damage the tub, minor cuts and scratches can usually be buffed or polished out of the finish by a qualified professional.
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Freestanding Tub
• Freestanding Bath
- List of all Freestanding Tubs
• Air Tub
- Find out how Air Systems Vary
- Contact us, we are here to help