MTI Adeline 401 Freestanding Bathtub
Find your MTI Adeline on sale with free shipping at Tubz.com, the bathtub experts!
The Adeline is a 64" x 31" oval bath with a gentle concave profile and a clean flat rim. Features a deep bathing well and lumbar support. Soak in a tub only or enjoy the bubbles of an air system. Center drain and 2 backrest allows a bather to choose the best view. Linear overflow provides clean lines. Mineral composite bath made from natural granite, marble and dolomitic limestone, finished with a glossy coating.
MTI | Made in America
Authorized MTI Dealer
Adeline 401 Solid Surface Soaking or Air Bath
Exterior Dimension: 64" x 31" x 21.375"
Bottom Interior: 46" x 21.5"
Water Level: 16.75"
Maximum Fill: 71 gal to overflow
Soaker Weight: 280 lbs
Back Rest Angle: 112°
Drain Type: Center
Material: Mineral Composite
Standard Color: White Glossy Finish
Integrated slotted overflow
White Toe-Tap Drain
10 Year Warranty
Buy Your MTI Adeline on Sale from the Bathtub Experts!
At Tubz.com we are not just order takers in a call center. We are a small team that takes pride in our personal customer service and the expert knowledge. Give us a call, we are here to help!
Adeline 401 Freestanding Tub
Welcome to Tubz.com Virtual Showroom
Give us a call 866-380-0303
, or use quote button (email) for sale price quotes.
Free shipping (48 contiguous states | some exclusions apply).
Mineral Composite Tub
Soaking Bath | No Jets
20 Air Jets
Heated Air Blower
Waterproof Remote Control
110 Volt 15 Amp GFCI
Made from natural granite, marble and dolomitic limestone for strength. Coated with high-performance, poly resin glossy coating. This creates a bath that is:
- UV and stain-resistance for easy care and longevity
- Non-porous surface for hygiene
- Shock-resistant for durability.
- High insulating properties for longer soaks
- CSA listed
- 10-Year Warranty
Important Adeline Information
• Includes an integrated slotted overflow, which only requires drain installation. May also be specified without an overflow (check your local codes).
• Air baths require job site preparations for remote mounting the blower and required check valve. Check valve must be installed higher than the rim of the tub. The keypad is shipped loose and may be mounted on a nearby wall or decking. A waterproof remote control is also included. Please read installation manual prior to ordering.
• Requires use of a wall-mounted or freestanding tub filler. Tub cannot accommodate deck-mounted faucets.
Drain Color Upgrades: Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Polished Nickel
The technical sheet will list the options available on the Charlotte 405. For details on the options see:
MTI Freestanding Tub Options →
Since 1988, MTI Baths has earned a reputation for impeccable quality, innovation and unique customizations for its expansive line of bath products. MTI offers fine products in acrylic, engineered solid stone and wood, all manufactured with care in the USA.
MTI is distinguished from its competitors by the incredible degree of customization that is offered. While preconfigured packages are readily available for ease of ordering, at MTI these are not a limitation but only the beginning. Because each product is built to order, additions, deletions and modifications to equipment levels and placement can be made, providing the customer with unparalleled customization and a truly personalized product.
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Freestanding Tub
• Freestanding Bathtub
- Shop all Freestanding Tubs
• What is an Air Tub?
- Contact us, we are here to help