MTI Adeline 401 Freestanding Bathtub
Adeline 401 | 64 x 31 Oval Solid Surface Soaking or Air BathThe Adeline is an oval bath with a gentle concave profile and a clean flat rim. Features a deep bathing well and lumbar support. Soak in a tub only or enjoy the bubbles of an air system. Center drain and 2 backrest allows a bather to choose the best view. Linear overflow provides clean lines.
MTI Adeline 401 Sale
Free Shipping - 48 Contiguous States
Save on all Freestanding Soaking or Air Tubs
Authorized MTI Dealer
Model # 401
Exterior Dimension: 64" x 31" x 21.375"
Bottom Interior: 46" x 21.5"
Water Level: 16.75"
Maximum Fill: 71 gal to overflow
Soaker Weight: 280 lbs
Back Rest Angle: 112°
Drain Type: Center
Material: Mineral Composite
Standard Color: White Glossy Finish
Integrated slotted overflow
White Toe-Tap Drain
Installation & Operation Manual
Adeline 401 Freestanding Tub
List Price: $5095.00
Soaking Bath | No Jets
List Price: $8395.00
20 Air Jets
Heated Air Blower
Waterproof Remote Control
110 Volt 15 Amp GFCI
Made from natural granite, marble and dolomitic limestone for strength. Coated with high-performance, polyresin glossy coating. This creates a bath that is:
- UV and stain-resistance for easy care and longevity
- Non-porous surface for hygiene
- Shock-resistant for durability.
- High insulating properties for longer soaks
- CSA listed
- 10-Year Warranty
• Includes an integrated slotted overflow, which only requires drain installation. May also be specified without an overflow (check your local codes).
• Air baths require job site preparations for remote mounting the blower and required check valve. Check valve must be installed higher than the rim of the tub. The keypad is shipped loose and may be mounted on a nearby wall or decking. A waterproof remote control is also included. Please read installation manual prior to ordering.
• Requires use of a wall-mounted or freestanding tub filler. Tub cannot accommodate deck-mounted faucets.
Drain Color Upgrades: Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Polished Nickel
MADE IN AMERICA
Since 1988, MTI Baths has earned a reputation for impeccable quality, innovation and unique customizations for its expansive line of bath products. MTI offers fine products in acrylic, engineered solid stone and wood, all manufactured with care in the USA.
MTI is distinguished from its competitors by the incredible degree of customization that is offered. While preconfigured packages are readily available for ease of ordering, at MTI these are not a limitation but only the beginning. Because each product is built to order, additions, deletions and modifications to equipment levels and placement can be made, providing the customer with unparalleled customization and a truly personalized product.
MTI Baths (main page)
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Freestanding Tub
• Freestanding Bath - List of all Freestanding Tubs
• Air Tub - Find out how Air Systems Vary
• Tubz.com - Contact us, we are here to help