Aquatica PureScape 174B Bathtub
PureScape 174B Acrylic 69" x 33" Freestanding Soaking or Air Tub
The larger of the PureScape 174 series, this bath shares the same comfortable, ergonomic inner tub space. This bath boasts a wide rim, perfect for holding a wine glass. It provides a deep and enjoyable bathing experience for one or two bathers with two comfortably reclining backrests and a center drain. This freestanding tub is constructed using sanitary-grade, top quality acrylic sheets from Lucite International, providing it with a scratch and chemical-resistant surface. Choose a white tub or black exterior with white interior.
Buy Your Aquatica Pure Scape 174B on Sale from Bathtub Experts!
At Tubz.com we are not just order takers in a call center. We are a small team that takes pride in our customer service and the product knowledge we have accumulated in our 20+ years of experience. Give us a call, we are here to help! We will offer you a great sale price with free shipping (48 contiguous states).
Authorized Americh Dealer
Aquatica PureScape 174B Offers:
Bathtub Size: 68.75" x 32.75" x 23.5"
Bathing well: 43.23" x 19.75"
Water Depth: 14.5"
Water Capacity: 60 Gallons
Product Weight: 141 Pounds (176# Air Bath)
Shipping Weight: 176 Pounds (320# Air Bath)
Drain Not Included (see options)
Adjustable height legs
Country of Origin: European Union
Faucets pictured not included with tub.
5 Year Limited Warranty
• Color Choices: White or Black & White
• Striking upscale modern design
• Freestanding construction
• Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
• Extra deep, full-body soak
• Ergonomic design forms to the body's shape for ultimate comfort
• Quick and easy installation
• Designed for one or two person-bathing
Constructed of Acrylic
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Constructed of 8mm thick 100% heavy gauge sanitary grade precision acrylic
- Premium acrylic and tub thickness provides for excellent heat retention
- High gloss white surface
- Color is consistent throughout in thickness – not painted on
- Color will not fade or lose its brilliance over time
- Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
Integrated Slot Overflow
Integrated slot overflow brings sleek minimalistic design appeal, increased water depth, improved ergonomics, simpler and lower cost maintenance.
This PureScape model has an extended oval design incorporating increased wall thickness. This allows for added heat retention and wider rims. The good-sized interior is ideal for sitting and soaking or reclining fully immersed.
PureScape 174B Relax Air Massage Bath Features
• Low-profile air jets
• Low profile LEDs
• Underwater chromotherapy with slow color rotation or fixed color mode in one of 6 available tones
• Electronic control panel
• Warm air massage
• Variable Speed massage with wave & pulse modes
• Easy to operate and maintain
• 2 Minute Purge Cycle
• Plugs into a regular household electrical outlet
• All massage system components are made in the USA and UL certified
• A unique bathing experience that is great for the body and mind
• UL certified USA/American 110V system
• 5 year limited warranty on the bathtub
• 1 Year limited warranty on all electrical components
Relax Air Operation Manual
Relax Electrical Manual
PureScape 174B Options
Save More! 10% off the following accessories when ordered with your bathtub
• Euroclicker FA
(tap drain to open or close)
Matte Black, Matte White, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Venetian Bronze
$199.00 Polished Chrome
$240.00 Matte Black, Matte White, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Venetian Bronze
Tranquility Heat System | Soaking or Air Bath
Water heater with ozone disinfection.
Due to its high-efficiency pump, the Tranquility system is ultra-quiet. In fact, the system is so quiet that you cannot hear it working. Only flow of pleasantly warm water from the hot water outlet will indicate that the system is working as designed. When the system starts, you might notice some air bubbles and a very light swirl on the surface. The Tranquility system features a 104° F safety thermostat with shut-off function. The heater will turn itself off upon reaching 104° F maximum allowed water temperature. The Tranquility system is designed to turn itself off automatically after 20 minutes of use.
The US/Canadian 110V heated bath system features a 1.5kW heating element with thermostat limited at 104°F. Due to general limitations of the 110V power (high AMP draw) and the subsequently a relatively weak heating element, this version is designed mainly to maintain water temperature, not to heat the water. The advantage of this solution is that it is a clean "plug & play". You can simply plug your heated tub into the existing electrical outlet without any modifications. Important – due to limited heater power, the temperature adjustment system is not functional in the 110V systems. The 110V systems are designed to maintain water temperature.
- 20A dedicated 120V GFCI protected circuit
- 1 NEMA Plug (3 prong)
- Temperature Control Non-Functional / Water Temperature Will Be Maintained
- Built in 7-color chromotherapy system
List Price: $1950.00
The US 220V/60Hz heated bath system with the hot tub like temperature control features a more powerful 2kW heating element with thermostat limited at 104°F. This bath heating system will react to water temperature changes and heat the water in the bathtub considerably faster. Considerations - you will be required to pull a dedicated 220V electrical cable to your bathroom, which will require the services of a certified electrician. Moreover, the bathtub comes with an electrical junction box and will need to be hardwired. It cannot be plugged in via appliance type electrical cord like the 110V system discussed above. For larger water capacity bath-tubs, this is the recommended solution as you will no longer be dependent on your hot water tank.
- 15A dedicated 220V GFCI protected circuit
- Direct Electrical Cable
- Fully Functional Hot-Tub Like Temperature Control
- Built in 7-color chromotherapy system
List Price: $1950.00
Freestanding Bath Installer
This well-rounded kit includes all the equipment required to install an Aquatica freestanding bathtub within minutes and has been specifically designed to be installed with an 8" joist space or in a concrete floor. Including 2 Brass Tailpieces (Fine Thread and Flanged), a Freestanding Bath Installer™ assembly with 1-1/2" DWV ABS tailpiece as well as a cutting template. This 18 Gauge Epoxy Coated Metal Deck Flange can also be installed with a Waterproofing Membrane.
Bath Headrest Comfort
Black or White Comfort Pillow
Aquatica bath headrests are hand-made in Italy of state-of-the-art polyurethane gel with "shape memory", which lets the material to respond to any deformation, returning to the initial shape. The headrests could be attached and detached to the baths repeatedly. Moreover, any dirt can be be simply washed away with soap and water.
The Aquatica Bathtub Nordic Insulation System is a complete bathtub insulation system. Designed to insulate and air seal all the bathtub inner surfaces, including the bathtub bottom. This premiere insulation system creates an air chamber that prevents heat loss. It creates a perfectly insulated, sound-proof, monolithic solid stone interior while benefiting from some substantial weight savings.
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Freestanding Tub
• Freestanding Bath
- List of all Freestanding Tubs
• Air Tub
- Find out how Air Systems Vary
- Contact us, we are here to help