WaterTech Whirlpool Jet Bathtub
Each Watertech whirlpool is engineered to ensure that jets, pump, piping and suction cover are correctly sized to ensure maximum performance.
WaterTech Whirlpool Features:
• Rigid PVC pipe for all waterlines ensures pipes drain 100% which ensures a clean, sanitary system
• 3 Speed control allows simultaneous adjustment of jet massage intensity (high, medium, and low)
• Automatic air valve is installed at each jet which maximizes jet pressure
• Jets can be easily removed from the inside the tub for servicing or cleaning
• Watertech tests each bath to ensure maximum pressure is delivered at each jet
• Acrylic bath tub shell has a lifetime warranty
• Steel reinforced floor and motor mounting platform (will not bend or warp like plastic and wood bases)
• Certified to U.L. and ANSA standards
Whirlpool Jet Components:
• Direction & Flow Adjustable Jets
Each whirlpool comes equipped with high performance spa jets. Bathers have complete control of each jet's pressure and direction. Jets turn on/off by rotating the nozzle or jet face.
Removable Whirlpool Jets
Jets can be easily removed from the inside the tub for servicing or cleaning.
• Silent Injector
For maximum hydrotherapy all whirlpool jets need a supply of air. Ideally each jet should receive an equal amount of air. WaterTech is the only manufacturer that installs a silent air injector at each jet. This ensures a balanced system and that each jet will produce high pressure hydrotherapy. Silent air valves, located at each jet, provides for quiet operation.
• Power Control
3 Speed control allows simultaneous adjustment of jet massage intensity (high, medium, and low)
• Whirlpool Pump
Pumps are 100% self draining with quick disconnect unions and electrical cord. Each pump carries a Lifetime Warranty. If a problem ever develops with a pump simply call, and a replacement will be shipped at no charge. Pump upgrades offered on some models. Custom pump locations available for all models.
Whirlpool baths provide a high-pressure, aggressive deep tissue and joint massage
Whirlpools are often found in hospitals, athletic training rooms and physical therapy facilities. A whirlpool bath is extremely beneficial in treating muscle sprains, damaged joints, back problems and aches and pains that arise from time to time as we age. Both The New England Journal of Medicine and National Arthritis Foundation have recognized and endorsed the benefits of whirlpool baths (hydrotherapy) in the enhancement of circulation, which is very important to anyone suffering from the effects of arthritis and diabetes. Each WaterTech whirlpool is engineered to ensure that jets, pump, piping and suction cover are correctly sized to ensure maximum performance.
See the Creation of a WaterTech Whirlpool →
Whirlpool or Air? See this WaterTech Video
to see the difference.
WaterTech (Main Page)
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How To Choose A Bathtub
- Features to Consider when Purchasing a Bathtub
• Spa Tubs
- Bring the Spa Treatment Home | Which System is Best?
- Contact us, we are here to help