Barclay Picasso Copper Clawfoot Tub
With a hand hammered antique finish inside and out, Picasso is designed for the petite bath. But this bath is in no way short on style. Resting on copper claw feet, this Barclay tub is a double roll top. A radiant copper tub from Barclay will enrich the ambience of your bathroom. Find your Barclay Picasso copper bath on sale with free shipping at Tubz.com, the bathtub experts!
Authorized Barclay Dealer
Picasso 32" COTDRN31-AC-AC Soaking Tub
32" x 18 1/4" x 14 3/8"
Gallon Capacity: 11
Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.
Empty Weight: 50 lbs.
Filled Weight: 142 lbs.
16 gauge antique copper
(Living finish and will patina over time)
Hand-crafted construction makes each tub unique
Buy Your Barclay Picasso Tub on Sale from the Bathtub Experts!
At Tubz.com we are not just order takers in a call center. We are a small team that takes pride in our customer service and the product knowledge we have accumulated in our 20+ years of experience. Give us a call, we are here to help!
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Barclay Picasso COTDRN31-AC-AC
Recommended Tub Drain (no overflow) #5599LT→
Optional overflow drilled | No Charge | ***Must Order Drain with Tub
Recommended Tub Drain (with overflow drilled) #5599E →
Barclay Price Increase January 5 Order Now to Save More
Call Now to Place Your Order! | 866-380-0303
Sale Price: $1042.00
Recommended Freestanding Faucets for Barclay Copper Bathtubs
Barclay Copper Tub Care & Maintenance
The antique copper finish is a living finish and will patina over time. The Brushed Nickel finish will not patina under normal circumstances, but may tarnish slightly. Copper is corrosion resistant and will never rust. To maintain the rustic beauty of the tub, Barclay recommends the following steps:
• To prevent water spotting and retain original finish wipe dry with a soft cloth after each use
• Wash tub with mild soap and water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
• Apply beeswax every 15 to 20 days to maintain rustic finish
• Polishing with olive oil when needed will enrich the patina of your copper over time.
• Do not use copper or silver cleaners or any abrasive or harsh chemicals such as ammonia, acid, bleach, etc.
• Barclay Tubs
• Barclay Tub Faucets
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Free Standing Tub
• Freestanding Bathtub
- Shop all Freestanding Tubs
- Contact us, we are here to help