Aquatica PureScape 327B Bathtub
Pure Scape 327B Acrylic 56" Freestanding Soaking TubThe striking design of this beautifully constructed, rectangular freestanding bathtub is perfectly complimented by its strong, clean lines and smooth, rounded corners. The PureScape 327B is manufactured with the highest quality, sanitary-grade precision acrylic sheets. Both this and the thickness of its walls provide for excellent heat retention and durability.
Bathing well: 37" x 17.75"
Water Depth: 16.25"
Water Capacity: 65 Gallons
Product Weight: 141 Pounds
Shipping Weight: 280 Pounds
Drain Not Included (see options)
Adjustable height legs
Country of Origin: European Union
Faucets pictured not included with tub - no holes will be drilled by Aquatica. Your installer will place faucets.
5 Year Limited Warranty
PureScape 327B Sale | Save on all Freestanding TubsFree Shipping - 48 Contiguous States
Authorized Aquatica Dealer
Sale Price $2484.00
*Sales Tax Charged for: CA, FL, WA & WI
PureScape Options →
• Striking upscale modern design
• Freestanding construction
• Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
• Extra deep, full-body soak
• Ergonomic design forms to the body's shape for ultimate comfort
• Quick and easy installation
• Built-in metal base frame and adjustable height metal legs
Constructed of Acrylic
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Constructed of 8mm thick 100% heavy gauge sanitary grade precision acrylic
- Premium acrylic and tub thickness provides for excellent heat retention
- High gloss white surface
- Color is consistent throughout in thickness – not painted on
- Color will not fade or lose its brilliance over time
- Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
Save More! 10% off the following accessories when ordered with your bathtub
• Euroclicker (tap drain to open or close)
Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome or Venetian Bronze
Sale Price: $173.00
Tranquility Heat System
Water heater with ozone disinfection.
Due to its high-efficiency pump, the Tranquility system is ultra-quiet. In fact, the system is so quiet that you cannot hear it working. Only flow of pleasantly warm water from the hot water outlet will indicate that the system is working as designed. When the system starts, you might notice some air bubbles and a very light swirl on the surface. The Tranquility system features a 104° F safety thermostat with shut-off function. The heater will turn itself off upon reaching 104° F maximum allowed water temperature. The Tranquility system is designed to turn itself off automatically after 20 minutes of use.
The US/Canadian 110V heated bath system features a 1.5kW heating element with thermostat limited at 104°F. Due to general limitations of the 110V power (high AMP draw) and the subsequently a relatively weak heating element, this version is designed mainly to maintain water temperature, not to heat the water. The advantage of this solution is that it is a clean "plug & play". You can simply plug your heated tub into the existing electrical outlet without any modifications. Important – due to limited heater power, the temperature adjustment system is not functional in the 110V systems. The 110V systems are designed to maintain water temperature.
- 20A dedicated 120V GFCI protected circuit
- 1 NEMA Plug (3 prong)
- Temperature Control Non-Functional / Water Temperature Will Be Maintained
- Built in 7-color chromotherapy system
This well-rounded kit includes all the equipment required to install an Aquatica freestanding bathtub within minutes and has been specifically designed to be installed with an 8" joist space. Including 2 Brass Tailpieces (Fine Thread and Flanged), a Freestanding Bath Installer™ assembly with 1-1/2" DWV ABS tailpiece as well as a cutting template. This 18 Gauge Epoxy Coated Metal Deck Flange can also be installed with a Waterproofing Membrane.
Black or White Comfort Pillow
Aquatica bath headrests are hand-made in Italy of state-of-the-art polyurethane gel with "shape memory", which lets the material to respond to any deformation, returning to the initial shape. The headrests could be attached and detached to the baths repeatedly. Moreover, any dirt can be be simply washed away with soap and water.
The Aquatica Bathtub Nordic Insulation System is a complete bathtub insulation system. Designed to insulate and air seal all the bathtub inner surfaces, including the bathtub bottom. This premiere insulation system creates an air chamber that prevents heat loss. It creates a perfectly insulated, sound-proof, monolithic solid stone interior while benefiting from some substantial weight savings.
Aquatica Bath (main page)
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Freestanding Tub
• Freestanding Bath - List of all Freestanding Tubs
• Air Tub - Find out how Air Systems Vary
• Tubz.com - Contact us, we are here to help