Aquatica Olivia Bathtub
Olivia 55" x 55" Corner Skirt Soaking or Air TubAquatica's Olivia corner tub is a timeless model, which has been designed to suit small bathrooms. Crafted using premium acrylic sheets from Lucite International, Olivia presents thick walls that provide unparalleled heat retention and durability. Making the most of the often-wasted corner space in the bathroom allows the Olivia to deliver both practicality and capacious interior space. Oval bathing area with center drain allows for the option of two bathers. The spacious corner shelf is convenient for storing bath time necessities. To round out this already-perfect package, this tub is also available in Relax version with air massage and chromotherapy systems.
Bathing well: 41.75" x 22.5"
Water Depth: 16.5"
Water Capacity: 73 Gallons
Product Weight: 141 Pounds
Shipping Weight: 300 Pounds (Air Bath #320)
Drain Not Included (see options)
Adjustable height legs
Country of Origin: European Union
Faucets pictured not included with tub - no holes will be drilled by Aquatica. Your installer will place faucets.
Olivia Sale | Save on all Corner TubsFree Shipping - 48 Contiguous States
Authorized Aquatica Dealer
• Striking upscale modern design
• Freestanding construction
• Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
• Extra deep, full-body soak
• Ergonomic design forms to the body's shape for ultimate comfort
• Quick and easy installation
• Drain Not Included (see options)
• Designed for one or two person-bathing
• Built-in metal base frame and adjustable height metal legs
• Removable decorative front apron for easy access to plumbing
Constructed of Acrylic
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Constructed of 8mm thick 100% heavy gauge sanitary grade precision acrylic
- Premium acrylic and tub thickness provides for excellent heat retention
- High gloss white surface
- Color is consistent throughout in thickness – not painted on
- Color will not fade or lose its brilliance over time
- Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
Olivia Relax Air Massage Bath Features
• Over 12 low-profile air jets
• 20 low profile LEDs
(Underwater chromotherapy with slow color rotation or fixed color mode in one of 6 available tones)
• Electronic control panel
• Warm air massage
• Variable Speed massage with wave & pulse modes
• 2 Minute Purge Cycle
• Fully integrated with bathtub - no external equipment required
• Plugs into a regular household electrical outlet
Save More! 10% off the following accessories when ordered with your bathtub
• Euroclicker (tap drain to open or close)
Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome or Venetian Bronze
Sale Price: $173.00
Tranquility Heat System | Soaking or Air Bath
Water heater with ozone disinfection.
Due to its high-efficiency pump, the Tranquility system is ultra-quiet. In fact, the system is so quiet that you cannot hear it working. Only flow of pleasantly warm water from the hot water outlet will indicate that the system is working as designed. When the system starts, you might notice some air bubbles and a very light swirl on the surface. The Tranquility system features a 104° F safety thermostat with shut-off function. The heater will turn itself off upon reaching 104° F maximum allowed water temperature. The Tranquility system is designed to turn itself off automatically after 20 minutes of use.
The US/Canadian 110V heated bath system features a 1.5kW heating element with thermostat limited at 104°F. Due to general limitations of the 110V power (high AMP draw) and the subsequently a relatively weak heating element, this version is designed mainly to maintain water temperature, not to heat the water. The advantage of this solution is that it is a clean "plug & play". You can simply plug your heated tub into the existing electrical outlet without any modifications. Important – due to limited heater power, the temperature adjustment system is not functional in the 110V systems. The 110V systems are designed to maintain water temperature.
- 20A dedicated 120V GFCI protected circuit
- 1 NEMA Plug (3 prong)
- Temperature Control Non-Functional / Water Temperature Will Be Maintained
- Built in 7-color chromotherapy system
The US 220V/60Hz heated bath system with the hot tub like temperature control features a more powerful 2kW heating element with thermostat limited at 104°F. This bath heating system will react to water temperature changes and heat the water in the bathtub considerably faster. Considerations - you will be required to pull a dedicated 220V electrical cable to your bathroom, which will require the services of a certified electrician. Moreover, the bathtub comes with an electrical junction box and will need to be hardwired. It cannot be plugged in via appliance type electrical cord like the 110V system discussed above. For larger water capacity bath-tubs, this is the recommended solution as you will no longer be dependent on your hot water tank.
- 15A dedicated 220V GFCI protected circuit
- Direct Electrical Cable
- Fully Functional Hot-Tub Like Temperature Control
- Built in 7-color chromotherapy system
Black or White Gel Pillow
Relax in your bathtub! These headrests have been specially designed and hand-made in Italy, with an ultramodern polyurethane gel, giving the headrest its 'shape memory'. Compatible in any square bathtub, and perfect if you're looking for head support lower than on the edge of the bath. Highly durable, resistant, and elastic, these non-toxic headrests won't require an adhesive to stick and adhere perfectly to all stone and acrylic bathtubs.
Aquatica Bath (main page)
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Freestanding Tub
• Freestanding Bath - List of all Freestanding Tubs
• Air Tub - Find out how Air Systems Vary
• Tubz.com - Contact us, we are here to help