There are a lot of bath systems offered. With a soaking tub there isn't a system or jets. You can add a recirculating pump and heater to a soaking tub for a tub that will not lose water temperature for as long as it is on. You can have air jets for a light skin caress or water jets that provide a deep tissue massage. Or have a combination tub that uses multiple systems.
• Soaking Bathtub - No Jets
• Heated Soaking - Recirculating Pump & Heater to maintain water temperature
• Stream Bath (MTI) & DriftBath (Aquatic) - Gentle Current of Water
• Air Bathtub - Air blown into the tub for a soft tissue massage
• Micro Bubble (Hydro Systems) - Tiny bubbles provide skin conditioning
• Whirlpool - Water Jets provide a deep tissue massage
• Vibro Sonic Massage (Americh) - Vibrating & pulsating massage with or without water
More information: Spa Tubs →
Find Great Tubs with Factory Direct Sale Prices
We carry quality bathtubs with thick acrylic and strong warranties. Our tubs come to you factory direct and we pass those savings on to you, giving you high quality at reasonable prices. Tubs are listed by size: first by length, then by width, then by height - smallest to largest
An undermount tub requires a flat rim. It can be any bath shape. The bath edge is under the deck material making the rim of the bath invisible. Make sure to order as an undermount so the electronic controls will either not be installed or installed in a location that won't interfere with the under mounting.
A drop-in bath can be any shape. A deck is created (with an
opening in the center) and the bathtub is dropped into the surround. The tub sits on the bathroom floor (not hanging from the rim). The size of the deck is a matter of preference. A lot of pictures will show a wide deck, which can look beautiful, but others don't have the room for a wide tile area.