66" (5 ½') Corner Whirlpool, Air & Soaking Tubs
66" tubs that slide into the corner of the bathroom
Tub Style - Drop-in, Undermount or Skirted?
Most corner tubs are dropped in to a tub surround that creates the skirting for the tub. Others can be undermounted - tile or solid surface over the rim of the tub. For more information see: Drop-in or undermount bathtubs? → A few of the listed corner tubs have the option of a front skirt or an integral skirt, just slide them into the corner. Each bathtub will list if the tub is a drop-in, undermount or skirt possibilities.
There are a lot of bath systems offered. With a soaking tub there isn't a system or jets. You can add a recirculating pump and heater to a soaking tub for a tub that will not lose water temperature for as long as it is on. You can have air jets for a light skin caress or water jets that provide a deep tissue massage. Or have a combination tub that uses multiple systems.
• Soaking Tub - No Jets
• Heated Soaking - Recirculating Pump & Heater to maintain water temperature
• Stream Bath (MTI) & DriftBath (Aquatic) - Gentle Current of Water
• Air Bathtub - Air blown into the tub for a soft tissue massage
• Micro Bubble (Hydro Systems) - Tiny bubbles provide skin conditioning
• Whirlpool - Water Jets provide a deep tissue massage
• Vibro Sonic Massage (Americh) - Vibrating & pulsating massage with or without water
More information: Spa Tubs →
Find Great Tubs with Factory Direct Sale Prices
We carry quality bathtubs with thick acrylic and strong warranties. Our tubs come to you factory direct and we pass those savings on to you, giving you high quality at reasonable prices.
Tubs are listed by size: first by length, then by width, then by height - smallest to largest
• Tubz.com - Contact us, we are here to help