We appreciate your business and we will do whatever possible to satisfy your needs. This form is intended to help us make your purchase with us a satisfying experience. Please read the following information, fill in your information, click on the button and click send.
You will receive order confirmation (an invoice) via email, fax, or mail. Please review your invoice to check that the following information is correct:
- Shipping address
- Product information: model
number & name, color or finish, options if applicable
- Quantity and dollar amount.
If there is any problem with your invoice please contact us within 24 hours so we can make the appropriate changes.
Tub Deliveries are Curb Side
You will need to unload the product from the truck. For other options please give the delivery company a call and they can quote & bill you special shipping prices.
When delivery is made you must:
- Maintain the delivery person
on site until complete inspection of merchandise is made.
- Completely open box/crate,
remove any packing material from around product. Remove Plastic Film!
- Inspect merchandise for any
damage to piping, legs, acrylic, etc.
- If there is any damage note
what it is on the delivery ticket.
- If the product is delivered in unusable condition you may refuse delivery. Call us immediately 866-380-0303
- If you are unable to open your order please sign the delivery receipt: "Not Inspected". Any damage to the packaging must also be noted on the delivery receipt. You must do a full inspect within 24 hours and report any problems to us.
- If you sign for the product without noting this on the receipt, and you later find shipping damage you will be responsible for any claims against the freight company. We will provide you the information you need to file the appropriate claim.
Please take the time to inspect your merchandise immediately and follow these instructions or we will not be able to file a claim with the carrier who damaged the product. Therefore we will not be able to reimburse you for any costs necessary to fix a damaged item. It is an ICC law that if there is no report of damage to either the packing and or/product you have accepted this merchandise in the condition received as is.
All Tubz.com products are shipped to you directly from the manufacturer via a third-party company. We have no control over the delivery times, trucks, drivers or the practices of the local trucking terminal. We do work closely with our manufacturers and the issues encountered are minimal. We will help you with anything we can but some situations are beyond our control and not caused by Tubz.com.
If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier – in such case all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer. Any additional freight carrier's fees such as re-delivery, special notification, storage due to lack of response to appointment requests, returns due to lack of response and lift-gate services, are the responsibility of the customer (unless otherwise noted on your order). The customer is also responsible for additional charges caused by a change of address without notification in the required amount of time (7 days prior to delivery).
We are here for any questions 866-380-0303