Barclay Montague Kitchen Sink
KSSDB2540-SS | 33" Corner Undermount Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
Montague 50/50 corner double bowl offset undermount sink. The highly unique design of this undermount sink is perfect for installation in corners. Featuring two spacious bowls and a single faucet hole, it will greatly enhance your kitchen experience. Sound insulating coating and pads on the sides and bottom of the inside of the sink are installed for a quality and luxury use.
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Authorized Barclay Dealer
32 3/4" x 22 3/4" x 10"
Basin Interiors: 14 3/4" x 19 3/4"
Pre-drilled with 1 faucet hole
Stainless steel construction
16-gauge, 304 grade stainless steel construction
Coating and pads for sound insulation
Mounting clips included
Wire grids available for separate purchase
- KSSDB2540 - Satin
List Price: $736.00
Sale Price: $478.00
List Price: $154.00
Sale Price: $100.00
- Free shipping when purchased with sink
- Stainless Steel
- Rubber Feet Included
Call Now to Place Your Order! | 866-380-0303
We will ship our Barclay kitchen sinks anywhere in the Contiguous US free of charge.
Caring for Your Barclay Stainless Steel Sink
Rinse and dry with a soft cloth after use to avoid stains and water spotting.
• For ordinary cleaning use a mild dish detergent and a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
• For more aggressive cleaning use Bon-Ami, Zud or Soft-Scrub, scrubbing in the direction of the polish lines of your sink for optimal results.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, acid, etc.
• Never use metal scouring pads, as they can leave particles on your sink surface that will rust.
• To retain the sparkle rub dry flour into your sink with a soft cloth. Then rinse and dry. Club soda with also restore the lustre. Apply with a soft cloth and dry to prevent spotting.
• Minor scratches are to be expected and will blend in with the finish over time. Use of a sink grid is recommended to protect against major scratches or dents.
• For more severe scratches, a pumice compound can be found at your local hardware store. Follow the instructions carefully.
• All Barclay Kitchen Sinks
• Barclay Products
- Contact us, we are here to help