Barclay Laguna Kitchen Sink
KSSDB2580-SS | 33" Undermount Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
Laguna 70/30 double bowl offset undermount sink. This stylish sink features an offset design with one larger and one smaller well which makes food preparation and clean up a cinch. Equipped with tight radius corners for easy clean-up. Crafted from the most durable 16 gauge stainless steel and sporting a matte finish, it will be a durable and attractive addition to your home.
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Authorized Barclay Dealer
33" x 20" x 10"
Large Basin Interior: 18 1/2" x 18" x 9 1/2"
Small Basin Interior: 11 1/2" x 15" x 8 1/2"
1 1/8" Rim
Stainless steel construction
16-gauge, 304 grade stainless steel construction
Tight radius corner
Coating and pads for sound insulation
Mounting clips included
Wire grids available for separate purchase
- KSSDB2580 - Satin
List Price: $728.00
Sale Price: $473.00
List Price: $130.00
Sale Price: $85.00
- Free shipping when purchased with sink
- Stainless Steel
- Rubber Feet Included
Call Now to Place Your Order! | 866-380-0303
We will ship our Barclay kitchen sinks anywhere in the Contiguous US free of charge.
Caring for Your Barclay Stainless Steel Sink
Rinse and dry with a soft cloth after use to avoid stains and water spotting.
• For ordinary cleaning use a mild dish detergent and a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
• For more aggressive cleaning use Bon-Ami, Zud or Soft-Scrub, scrubbing in the direction of the polish lines of your sink for optimal results.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, acid, etc.
• Never use metal scouring pads, as they can leave particles on your sink surface that will rust.
• To retain the sparkle rub dry flour into your sink with a soft cloth. Then rinse and dry. Club soda with also restore the lustre. Apply with a soft cloth and dry to prevent spotting.
• Minor scratches are to be expected and will blend in with the finish over time. Use of a sink grid is recommended to protect against major scratches or dents.
• For more severe scratches, a pumice compound can be found at your local hardware store. Follow the instructions carefully.
• All Barclay Kitchen Sinks
• Barclay Products
- Contact us, we are here to help