Barclay Jenessa Kitchen Sink
KSSDB2534-SS | 33" Undermount Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
Jenessa 50/50 double bowl offset undermount sink. The modern style of this double well stainless steel sink will enhance your kitchen decor while the depth and size of each well ensure that this sink can stand up to even the largest of jobs. Zero radius corners add to the modern styling. To ensure a quality and luxury use, sound insulating coating and pads are installed on the sides and bottom of the inside of the sink. Crafted from the most durable 16 gauge stainless steel and sporting a matte finish, it will be a durable and attractive addition to your home.
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Authorized Barclay Dealer
33" x 20" x 10"
Basin Interiors: 15" x 18"
Stainless steel construction
16-gauge, 304 grade stainless steel construction
Tight radius corner
Coating and pads for sound insulation
Mounting clips included
Wire grids available for separate purchase
- KSSDB2534 - Satin
List Price: $698.00
Sale Price: $454.00
List Price: $130.00
Sale Price: $85.00
- Free shipping when purchased with sink
- Stainless Steel
- Rubber Feet Included
Call Now to Place Your Order! | 866-380-0303
We will ship our Barclay kitchen sinks anywhere in the Contiguous US free of charge.
Caring for Your Barclay Stainless Steel Sink
Rinse and dry with a soft cloth after use to avoid stains and water spotting.
• For ordinary cleaning use a mild dish detergent and a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
• For more aggressive cleaning use Bon-Ami, Zud or Soft-Scrub, scrubbing in the direction of the polish lines of your sink for optimal results.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, acid, etc.
• Never use metal scouring pads, as they can leave particles on your sink surface that will rust.
• To retain the sparkle rub dry flour into your sink with a soft cloth. Then rinse and dry. Club soda with also restore the lustre. Apply with a soft cloth and dry to prevent spotting.
• Minor scratches are to be expected and will blend in with the finish over time. Use of a sink grid is recommended to protect against major scratches or dents.
• For more severe scratches, a pumice compound can be found at your local hardware store. Follow the instructions carefully.
• All Barclay Kitchen Sinks
• Barclay Products
- Contact us, we are here to help