Barclay Donahue Kitchen Sink
KSSSB2108-SS | 30" Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
Donahue is a 30" undermount kitchen sink with a satin stainless steel finish. This amply sized kitchen sink will bring a professional look to your kitchen. To ensure quality and luxury with use, sound insulating coating and pads are installed on the sides and bottom of the inside of the sink. Featuring easy to clean zero radius corners, solid 16-gauge stainless steel construction, and sporting an attractive matte finish, it will be a welcome addition to your kitchen ensemble. It has an easy care matte finish that will not rust. Stainless steel is very durable material and will retain is luster for years to come with the proper care.
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Authorized Barclay Dealer
30" x 18" x 10"
Basin Interior: 28" x 16"
Sink Depth: 9 1/2"
Accommodates 3.5" drain (not included)
Stainless steel construction
16-gauge, 304 grade stainless steel construction
Drain is at rear of bowl
Mounting clips included
Coating and pads for sound insulation
Wire grid available to purchase separately
- KSSSB2108-SS - Satin
List Price: $560.00
List Price: $94.00
- Free shipping when purchased with sink
- Stainless Steel
- Rubber Feet Included
Caring for Your Barclay Stainless Steel Sink
Rinse and dry with a soft cloth after use to avoid stains and water spotting.
• For ordinary cleaning use a mild dish detergent and a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
• For more aggressive cleaning use Bon-Ami, Zud or Soft-Scrub, scrubbing in the direction of the polish lines of your sink for optimal results.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, acid, etc.
• Never use metal scouring pads, as they can leave particles on your sink surface that will rust.
• To retain the sparkle rub dry flour into your sink with a soft cloth. Then rinse and dry. Club soda with also restore the luster. Apply with a soft cloth and dry to prevent spotting.
• Minor scratches are to be expected and will blend in with the finish over time. Use of a sink grid is recommended to protect against major scratches or dents.
• For more severe scratches, a pumice compound can be found at your local hardware store. Follow the instructions carefully.
• All Barclay Kitchen Sinks
• Barclay Products
- Contact us, we are here to help