Barclay Wolcott Kitchen Sink
TSSSB2118 | 33" x 11" Stainless Steel Sink Trough Sink
Wolcott is offered a 33" x 11" drop-in or undermount sink with a satin stainless steel finish. Add some uniqueness to your kitchen or bar with this charming curved trough sink from Barclay. To ensure a quality and luxury use, sound insulating coating and pads are installed on the bottom and side of the inside of the sink. Constructed from the most durable 16 gauge, 304 grade stainless steel it will be both an appealing and durable addition to your home.
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Authorized Barclay Dealer
32 3/4" W x 11" D x 6 1/2" H
Basin Interior: 30 1/4" x 13 3/4"
Basin Depth: 6"
Stainless steel construction
16-gauge, 304 grade stainless steel construction
Zero radius corner
Coating and pads for sound insulation
Mounting clips included
List Price: $360.00
Sale Price: $269.00
Call Now to Place Your Order! | 866-380-0303
We will ship our Barclay kitchen sinks anywhere in the Contiguous US free of charge.
Caring for Your Barclay Stainless Steel Sink
Rinse and dry with a soft cloth after use to avoid stains and water spotting.
• For ordinary cleaning use a mild dish detergent and a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
• For more aggressive cleaning use Bon-Ami, Zud or Soft-Scrub, scrubbing in the direction of the polish lines of your sink for optimal results.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, acid, etc.
• Never use metal scouring pads, as they can leave particles on your sink surface that will rust.
• To retain the sparkle rub dry flour into your sink with a soft cloth. Then rinse and dry. Club soda with also restore the lustre. Apply with a soft cloth and dry to prevent spotting.
• Minor scratches are to be expected and will blend in with the finish over time. Use of a sink grid is recommended to protect against major scratches or dents.
• For more severe scratches, a pumice compound can be found at your local hardware store. Follow the instructions carefully.
• All Barclay Kitchen Sinks
• Barclay Products
- Contact us, we are here to help