Barclay Wade Hammered Copper Kitchen Sink
PSCSB3028-AC | 18" Round Drop-in or Undermount Bar Sink
This attractive and durable sink will be a welcomed addition to your kitchen or bar. Its hammered interior provides character to the manner of your home. Featuring a rounded shape, 16 gauge copper construction, and a stylish patina finish, it is certain to provide years of use while complementing your decor. Wade is for drop-in or undermount installation, for the modern or traditional kitchen. Hand-polished finish shows this sink's true craftsmanship. A copper sink is not only a work of art, but also possesses a natural ability to fight bacteria. Its antibacterial nature resists the growth of e-coli and many other common bacteria.
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Authorized Barclay Dealer
18" x 18" x 8 1/4"
Basin Interior: 15 7/8"
Sink Depth: 8"
1-1/8" Flat rim
Accommodates 3.5" drain (not included)
Copper is a living finish and will patina over time
Constructed of solid 16 gauge copper
List Price: $571.00
Sale Price: $371.00
Call Now to Place Your Order! | 866-380-0303
We will ship our Barclay kitchen sinks anywhere in the Contiguous US free of charge.
Caring for Your Barclay Copper Sink
Barclay's antique copper finish is a living finish and will patina over time. Copper is corrosion resistant and will never rust. To maintain the rustic beauty of the sink, they recommend the following steps:
• To prevent water spotting and retain original finish wipe dry with a soft cloth after each use
• Wash sink or tub with mild soap and water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
• Apply beeswax every 15 to 20 days to maintain rustic finish
• Polishing with olive oil when needed will enrich the patina of your copper over time.
• Avoid contact with hot pots or pans. It may cause distortion due to copper's low melting temperature.
• Do not use copper or silver cleaners or any abrasive or harsh chemicals such as ammonia, acid, bleach, etc.
• All Barclay Kitchen Sinks
• Barclay Products
- Contact us, we are here to help