Barclay Turner Copper Kitchen Sink
6522-AC & 6522-PE | 16" Round Drop-in or Undermount Bar Sink
Barclay's hammered copper sinks can give your kitchen or bar an updated modern look or a charming old-fashioned country look. Turner is perfect for food prep work and offers the added benefit of copper's natural bacteria fighting properties. The pewter sink is fashioned from copper with a pewter overlay (brushed nickel). This bar/prep sinks accommodates drop-in or undercounter installation. Constructed of durable 16 gauge copper, it will ensure many years of dependable use.
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Authorized Barclay Dealer
16" x 16" x 7 7/8"
Basin Interior: 13"
Sink Depth: 7 1/2"
1 1/2" Rim
Accommodates 3.5" drain (not included)
Drop-in or Undermount
Copper is a living finish and will patina over time
Pewter will not patina under normal circumstances
Constructed of solid 16 gauge copper
Turner 6522-AC & 6522-PE
- 6522-AC - Antique Copper
List Price: $633.00
Sale Price: $411.00
- 6522-PE - Pewter
List Price: $690.00
Sale Price: $449.00
Call Now to Place Your Order! | 866-380-0303
We will ship our Barclay kitchen sinks anywhere in the Contiguous US free of charge.
Caring for Your Barclay Copper Sink
Barclay's antique copper finish is a living finish and will patina over time. Their pewter sinks are fashioned from copper with a Brushed Nickel (sometimes referred to as pewter) finish and will not patina under normal circumstances, but may tarnish slightly. Copper is corrosion resistant and will never rust. To maintain the rustic beauty of the sink, they recommend the following steps:
• To prevent water spotting and retain original finish wipe dry with a soft cloth after each use
• Wash sink or tub with mild soap and water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
• Apply beeswax every 15 to 20 days to maintain rustic finish
• Polishing with olive oil when needed will enrich the patina of your copper over time.
• Avoid contact with hot pots or pans. It may cause distortion due to copper's low melting temperature.
• Do not use copper or silver cleaners or any abrasive or harsh chemicals such as ammonia, acid, bleach, etc.
• All Barclay Kitchen Sinks
• Barclay Products
- Contact us, we are here to help