Barclay Thelma Kitchen Sink
PSSSB2084 | 19" x 23" Stainless Steel Sink Bar or Prep Sink
Thelma is offered as a rectangle undermount bar or prep sink with a satin stainless steel finish. It has a convenient faucet deck drilled for a single hole faucet. The tight radius corners make cleaning easy. This rectangular drop in sink will be a sharp addition to your home. Its convenient size and depth make it ideally suited to all of your food preparation or clean up needs. Its 16 gauge stainless steel construction ensures that you will be provided with many years of service.
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Authorized Barclay Dealer
19" W x 22 1/2" D x 10" H
Basin Interior: 17" x 18"
Basin Depth: 9 1/2"
Rim 1 1/16"
Stainless steel construction
16-gauge, 304 grade stainless steel construction
Zero radius corner
Coating and pads for sound insulation
Mounting clips included
Wire grids available for separate purchase
- PSSSB2084-SS - Satin
List Price: $488.00
Sale Price: $352.00
List Price: $61.00
Sale Price: $40.00
- Free shipping when purchased with sink
- Stainless Steel
- Rubber Feet Included
Call Now to Place Your Order! | 866-380-0303
We will ship our Barclay kitchen sinks anywhere in the Contiguous US free of charge.
Caring for Your Barclay Stainless Steel Sink
Rinse and dry with a soft cloth after use to avoid stains and water spotting.
• For ordinary cleaning use a mild dish detergent and a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
• For more aggressive cleaning use Bon-Ami, Zud or Soft-Scrub, scrubbing in the direction of the polish lines of your sink for optimal results.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, acid, etc.
• Never use metal scouring pads, as they can leave particles on your sink surface that will rust.
• To retain the sparkle rub dry flour into your sink with a soft cloth. Then rinse and dry. Club soda with also restore the lustre. Apply with a soft cloth and dry to prevent spotting.
• Minor scratches are to be expected and will blend in with the finish over time. Use of a sink grid is recommended to protect against major scratches or dents.
• For more severe scratches, a pumice compound can be found at your local hardware store. Follow the instructions carefully.
• All Barclay Kitchen Sinks
• Barclay Products
- Contact us, we are here to help