Barclay Port Copper Kitchen Sink
35" Double Bowl Farmer Sink | Hammered Antique Copper
Port combines form and function in a splendid degree, this copper farmer sink is sure to please. Featuring 2 same size bowls, it makes food preparation a cinch. Constructed of durable 16 gauge copper, it will ensure many years of dependable use. Its antique copper patina is applied by using an authentic French hot process which lends the ensemble an aura of distinguished elegance. This patina finish is applied hot and becomes fused with the copper making it more durable. Hand-polished finish shows this sink's true craftsmanship. A copper sink is not only a work of art, but also possesses a natural ability to fight bacteria. Its antibacterial nature resists the growth of e-coli and many other common bacteria.
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Authorized Barclay Dealer
35" W x 21 3/4" D x 9 1/2" H
Basin Interiors: 15 5/8" x 18"
Sink Depth: 8 3/4"
Front rim 2-5/8"
Back & side rims 1-1/4"
Copper is a living finish and will patina over time
Constructed of solid 16 gauge copper
Rounded interior corners easy for cleaning
Sink bowl has no internal welds
Sink bottom angled to drainage
Accommodates 3.5" drain (not included)
- Antique Copper
List Price: $2297.00
Sale Price: $1493.00
Call Now to Place Your Order! | 866-380-0303
We will ship our Barclay kitchen sinks anywhere in the Contiguous US free of charge.
Caring for Your Barclay Copper Sink
Barclay's antique copper finish is a living finish and will patina over time. Copper is corrosion resistant and will never rust. To maintain the rustic beauty of the sink, they recommend the following steps:
• To prevent water spotting and retain original finish wipe dry with a soft cloth after each use
• Wash sink or tub with mild soap and water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
• Apply beeswax every 15 to 20 days to maintain rustic finish
• Polishing with olive oil when needed will enrich the patina of your copper over time.
• Avoid contact with hot pots or pans. It may cause distortion due to copper's low melting temperature.
• Do not use copper or silver cleaners or any abrasive or harsh chemicals such as ammonia, acid, bleach, etc.
• All Barclay Kitchen Sinks
• Barclay Products
- Contact us, we are here to help