Barclay Coriander Kitchen Sink
33" Stainless Steel Farmer Sink | Flat Apron
Combining all of the charm and space you would expect from a farmer sink with a chic matte-stainless steel finish, this sink is the best of both worlds. The flat apron and tight radius corners create a sleek profile. Featuring a larger well perfect for dishes and a smaller one ideally suited to food preparation, it is sure to please. Barclay stainless steel kitchen sinks are constructed of 16 gauge metal with sound coating and pads to reduce noise. They have an easy care matte finish that will not rust. Stainless steel is very durable material and will retain is lustre for years to come with the proper care.
The Barclay Guarantee
"We are proud of the brand and products we sell, and we stand behind them 100%. We are committed to offering the right design elements, required performance specs, competitive pricing and unsurpassed customer service."
Authorized Barclay Dealer
33" W x 20" D x 10" H
Large Basin Interior: 17" x 18"
Small Basin Interior: 13" x 18"
1 1/8" Rim
Tight radius corners
Accommodates 3.5" drain (not included)
Recommended for use with wire grid FSSDB2522 (Sold separately)
Coriander 27" | FSSDB2522-SS
List Price: $1005.00
Sale Price: $653.00
List Price: $130.00
Sale Price: $85.00
- Free shipping when purchased with sink
- Stainless Steel
- Rubber Feet Included
Call Now to Place Your Order! | 866-380-0303
We will ship our Barclay kitchen sinks anywhere in the Contiguous US free of charge.
Caring for Your Barclay Stainless Steel Sink
Rinse and dry with a soft cloth after use to avoid stains and water spotting.
• For ordinary cleaning use a mild dish detergent and a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
• For more aggressive cleaning use Bon-Ami, Zud or Soft-Scrub, scrubbing in the direction of the polish lines of your sink for optimal results.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, acid, etc.
• Never use metal scouring pads, as they can leave particles on your sink surface that will rust.
• To retain the sparkle rub dry flour into your sink with a soft cloth. Then rinse and dry. Club soda with also restore the lustre. Apply with a soft cloth and dry to prevent spotting.
• Minor scratches are to be expected and will blend in with the finish over time. Use of a sink grid is recommended to protect against major scratches or dents.
• For more severe scratches, a pumice compound can be found at your local hardware store. Follow the instructions carefully.
• All Barclay Kitchen Sinks
• Barclay Products
- Contact us, we are here to help