Bathroom Sink | Lavatory Sink
Tubz.com has a large selection of quality, brand named lavatory sinks that will make a statement in your bathroom. Shipped direct from the manufacturer, these sinks carry full warranties and are perfect for a bathroom remodel.
Vessel, Undermount, Drop-in, Wall Mount, Console & Vanity Sinks
• Space saving wall mounted sink
• Clean, distinctive lines of a undermounted sink
• Star quality of a vessel sink, whether it be china, glass, metal or stone
• Attention getting pedestal sinks
• Traditional beauty of wood or modern gleam of a metal bathroom vanity
• Even a drop-in lavatory sink (sometimes considered bland) creates a wow factor when created from copper or brushed nickel.
Not sure which sink style fits your bath?
These definitions may give some insight:
• Drop-in or Self-rimming Sink
These sinks have a rim or lip around the outer edge of the sink. Easy to install, they are dropped into a hole in the counter. They may have a faucet deck integrated into the design or the faucets are to be installed directly on the counter or from the wall. These sinks create a wow factor in copper, brushed nickel or stone.
• Vessel Sink
A vessel sink sits on the bathroom counter (often referred to as above counter sink). Some vessel sinks are designed with a deck to hold the faucet. Others will need a vessel faucet installed on the counter or used with a wall mounted faucet.
• Semi-recessed Vessel Sink
This style is a cross between a vessel and a drop in sink. In fact, a vessel is dropped into a hole smaller than the rim. The result is a rim that extends partially above the counter.
Remodel your bathroom with style and without breaking the budget with sinks from Tubz.com.
We will be glad to help you with your selection 866-380-0303.