Aquatica PureScape 040 Bathtub
Pure Scape 040 | 71" x 34" Acrylic Freestanding TubRectangle Tub with Overflow Rim
One of Aquatica's most striking designs, the PureScape 040 is an infinity pool type bath. The overflow is positioned inside the rim of the tub so bathers can enjoy the tub completely full and literally overflowing the rims. Furthermore, its ergonomic design molds to the human form and provides ultimate bathing comfort. End drain design allows for longer leg room.
Bathtub Size: 70.75" x 33.5" x 22.75"
Bathing well: 44" x 19"
Water Depth: 16.5"
Water Capacity: 65 Gallons
Product Weight: 141 Pounds
Shipping Weight: 280 Pounds
Drain Not Included (see options)
Adjustable height legs
5 Year Limited Warranty
Country of Origin: European Union (EU)
Available in White Only
Faucets pictured not included with tub
PureScape 040 Sale | Save on all Freestanding TubsFree Shipping - 48 Contiguous States
Authorized Aquatica Dealer
• Striking upscale modern design
• Freestanding construction
• Extra deep, full-body soak
• Ergonomic design forms to the body’s shape for ultimate comfort
• Quick and easy installation
• Preinstalled cable drive pop up, and waste-overflow fitting included
• Designed for one or two-person bathing
• Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
• Built-in metal base frame and adjustable height metal legs
• Chrome-plated drain
• 5 Year Limited Warranty
• Code compliant with American standard 1.5" waste outlets
Constructed of Acrylic
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Constructed of 8mm thick 100% heavy gauge sanitary grade precision acrylic
- Premium acrylic and tub thickness provides for excellent heat retention
- High gloss white surface
- Color is consistent throughout in thickness – not painted on
- Color will not fade or lose its brilliance over time
- Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
• Euroclicker (tap drain to open or close)
Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome or Venetian Bronze
Sale Price: $173.00
Save More! 10% off the following accessories when ordered with your bathtub
Freestanding Bath Installer
This well-rounded kit includes all the equipment required to install an Aquatica freestanding bathtub within minutes and has been specifically designed to be installed with an 8" joist space. Including 2 Brass Tailpieces (Fine Thread and Flanged), a Freestanding Bath Installer™ assembly with 1-1/2" DWV ABS tailpiece as well as a cutting template. This 18 Gauge Epoxy Coated Metal Deck Flange can also be installed with a Waterproofing Membrane.
Black or White Gel Pillow
Relax in your bathtub! These headrests have been specially designed and hand-made in Italy, with an ultramodern polyurethane gel, giving the headrest its 'shape memory'. Compatible in any square bathtub, and perfect if you're looking for head support lower than on the edge of the bath. Highly durable, resistant, and elastic, these non-toxic headrests won't require an adhesive to stick and adhere perfectly to all stone and acrylic bathtubs.
Tital Wood Tray
36.25" x 8.25"
A stunning take on the traditional bathtub tray, this new bathtub tray offers a very modern, uber chic design that exudes style. The solid wood ensures balance and excellent strength. The wood used for this bathtub tray is 100% natural and has been treated with a teak oil to ensure waterproof impermeability and long life. It drains and self-dries freely. Choose from Teak or Iroko
Onde Wood Tray
34.75" x 9.5"
A dramatic interpretation of function in cleverly designed and beautifully rendered form. The asymmetrical curves of the deep (0.75") slatted wood top echo the sinuous curves a bath. The solid wood ensures balance and excellent drainage. The wood used for this bathtub tray is 100% natural and has been treated with a teak oil to ensure waterproof impermeability and long life.Choose from Teak or Iroko
Onde Wood Mat
33.5" L x 19.75" W x 1.5" H
The origins of the wooden floor mat lie in hand-crafted artisanship. Aquatica has translated this into a stunning, solid wooden piece of bathroom furniture that is warm and tactile, with its own organic oil which keeps it waterproof and prevents water damage and cracking. The rich wooden tones and smooth finish of the wood add a natural earthy touch to your bathroom.Choose from Teak or Iroko
Aquatica Bath (main page)
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Freestanding Tub
• Freestanding Bath - List of all Freestanding Tubs
• Air Tub - Find out how Air Systems Vary
• Tubz.com - Contact us, we are here to help