MTI Maddux 162 Freestanding Bathtub
Maddux 162 | 59" x 32" Rectangle SculptureStone™ Soaking or Air Bath
This Maddux model features an integral pedestal and an end drain. The end drain provides a longer area to stretch your legs. Choose a soft and bubbly air system or enjoy the quiet luxury of a soaking bathtub.
Boutique Solid Surface Bathtub
Created from SculptureStone™, a mixture of ground natural minerals and high-performance resins that are liquefied, poured and then hardened. The result is molded stone. 100% solid.
MTI Maddux 162 Sale
Save on all Boutique Freestanding Soaking or Air Tubs
Free Shipping - Contiguous US
Authorized MTI Dealer
Model # 162
Exterior Dimension: 58.5" x 32" x 20.5"
Bottom Interior: 40.5" x 21"
Water Level: 13.25"
Maximum Fill: 63 gal to overflow
Weight: 450 lbs
Back Rest Angle: 113° / 123°
Drain Type: End
Standard Colors: White Matte Finish
Integrated slotted overflow
Chrome Toe Tap Drain (PVC)
Boutique Tub Installation
Maddux 162 Freestanding Tub
List Price: $8245.00
Sale Price: Contact Us
Soaking Bath | No Jets
- Air Bath
List Price: $12235.00
Sale Price: Contact Us
20 Air Jets
Heated Air Blower
Waterproof Remote Control
110 Volt 15 Amp GFCI
Important Maddux 162 Information
• Includes an integrated slotted overflow, which only requires drain installation. May also be specified without an overflow (check your local codes).
• Air baths require job site preparations for remote mounting the blower and required check valve. Check valve must be installed higher than the rim of the tub. The keypad is shipped loose and may be mounted on a nearby wall or decking. A waterproof remote control is also included. Please read installation manual prior to ordering.
• Requires use of a wall-mounted or freestanding tub filler.
Maddux 162 Options
Biscuit Matte Finish Upgrade
Gloss Finish Upgrade (White or Biscuit)
Drain Color Upgrades: White, Brushed Nickel, Polished Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze
Solid-Brass Drain Shoe
Tub Trays, Faucet Stands & Tables see:
All Boutique Bathtub Features & Options →
See Maddux 1 (161) for a Larger Bath (65" x 32" x 21") →
MADE IN AMERICA
Since 1988, MTI Baths has earned a reputation for impeccable quality, innovation and unique customizations for its expansive line of bath products. MTI offers fine products in acrylic, engineered solid stone and wood, all manufactured with care in the USA.
MTI is distinguished from its competitors by the incredible degree of customization that is offered. While preconfigured packages are readily available for ease of ordering, at MTI these are not a limitation but only the beginning. Because each product is built to order, additions, deletions and modifications to equipment levels and placement can be made, providing the customer with unparalleled customization and a truly personalized product.
All Boutique Tubs
MTI Baths (main page)
Helpful Bathtub Links
• How to Choose a Freestanding Tub
• Air Tub - Find out how Air Systems Vary
• Tubz.com - Contact us, we are here to help