Bathroom Sink | Lavatory Sink
Tubz.com has a large selection of quality, brand named lavatory sinks that will make a statement in your bathroom. Shipped direct from the manufacturer, these sinks carry full warranties and are perfect for a bathroom remodel.
Vessel, Undermount, Drop-in, Wall Mount, Console & Vanity Sinks
• Space saving wall mounted sink
• Clean, distinctive lines of a undermounted sink
• Star quality of a vessel sink, whether it be china, glass, metal or stone
• Attention getting pedestal sinks
• Traditional beauty of wood or modern gleam of a metal bathroom vanity
• Even a drop-in lavatory sink (sometimes considered bland) creates a wow factor when created from copper or brushed nickel.
Not sure which sink style fits your bath?
These definitions may give some insight:
• Drop-in or Self-rimming Sink
These sinks have a rim or lip around the outer edge of the sink. Easy to install, they are dropped into a hole in the counter. They may have a faucet deck integrated into the design or the faucets are to be installed directly on the counter or from the wall. These sinks create a wow factor in copper, brushed nickel or stone.
• Vessel Sink
A vessel sink sits on the bathroom counter (often referred to as above counter sink). Some vessel sinks are designed with a deck to hold the faucet. Others will need a vessel faucet installed on the counter or used with a wall mounted faucet.
• Semi-recessed Vessel Sink
This style is a cross between a vessel and a drop in sink. In fact, a vessel is dropped into a hole smaller than the rim. The result is a rim that extends partially above the counter.
We will be glad to help you with your selection 866-380-0303.